“Servant HR truly lives up to their name – they are servants in every aspect of the word.”
Servant HR makes sure our clients are freed up from the administrative hassles so they can enjoy the fruits of their labor. To this end, we “Create Freedom to Focus” by serving our clients with accuracy, thoroughness and timeliness. By subscribing to a biblical model of servant leadership, our team desires to reflect Christ in all we do.
Servant HR is currently seeking an individual that will be responsible for:
- Identifying and calling on potential new customers.
- Creating and communicating value propositions that meet the customer’s needs.
- Developing ongoing customer relationships.
- Achieving personal sales targets.
Qualified individuals will possess the following attributes:
- Successful history of 5-10 years of outside sales experience, with a focus on business-to-business experience.
- Desire to work in an environment that rewards a morals-based, ethical approach.
- Ability to maintain and enhance the company’s current brand image.
- Proven success in develop prospects through networking, referrals, cold calling, business development through support organizations, direct selling account acquisition and retention.
- Strong financial and analytical skills and familiarity with the economies of operating a small or medium-sized business.
- Previous sales hunter experience building relationships with C-Level decision makers within a target market of companies with 5-100 employees through a complex, consultative, and sometimes long sales cycle is a plus.
- Demonstrated background selling payroll, benefits, benefits administration, accounting, staffing, or other human resources services will be highly valued; although a background in selling other professional business services will be considered.
- Possess an inquisitive and investigative style of learning.
- Experience using sales contact management systems (Salesforce.com or equivalent) to support the sales process is required.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Office suite is also required.
- Excellent skills in the areas of time management, organization, communication and professional presentations are very important.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
This position includes a very competitive compensation plan, base pay with commission and bonuses based on attaining sales targets, a comprehensive benefits package that includes health benefits, 401(k), paid expenses, advanced training and professional development.