“Servant HR is like Peanut Butter to my Jelly. They are masters of their domain and they love Jesus.”
Have you ever heard questions like these?
- “Why do we have to go through all this change?”
- “When is someone going to train me?”
- “Why can’t we find good people?”
- “When will that department do its job right?”
- “Why don’t they communicate better?”
- “Who dropped the ball?”
If so, then the Personal Accountability and the QBQ! multi-media training system is the answer for your organization. These dangerous questions are symptoms of three costly traps: Blame, Victim Thinking/Complaining, and Procrastination. QBQ! eliminates these problems.
Our mission at QBQ, Inc. is to help you make personal accountability a core organizational value. The Personal Accountability and the QBQ! multi-media training system is the tool that will enable you to accomplish this critical and worthy goal.
What is QBQ! training based on?
The QBQ! system is founded on two books by author, John G. Miller: QBQ! The Question Behind the Question and Flipping the Switch, both published by the Penguin Group. John is also the author of Outstanding! 47 Ways to Make Your Organization Exceptional. (www.OutstandingOrganization.com)
John is the founder of QBQ, Inc., an organizational development firm based in Denver, Colorado, dedicated to helping organizations become outstanding through greater personal accountability. A 1980 graduate of Cornell University, John has been actively involved in the training and speaking industry since 1986.
John and his wife, Karen, have been married since 1980 and have seven children. The oldest, Kristin Lindeen, represents QBQ, Inc. conducting Personal Accountability and the QBQ! keynotes and workshops. Kristin holds an M.A. in Curriculum, Instruction, and Corporate Education, and lives in Denver with her husband, Erik, and son, Joshua.
How is QBQ! implemented?
The QBQ! system is licensed to clients for facilitation by you within your culture, creating customization, ownership, and long-term results. QBQ! is easy and rewarding to facilitate. Note: An external facilitator can be provided.
QBQ! content is presented on DVD by John Miller, with contributions by colleague and daughter, Kristin. Broken into 4 segments, the running time of each instructional module is 35 minutes. With facilitation, the program is implemented in 4 two-hour workshops, two half days,
or a full day. More here: http://qbq.com/FAQs.pdf
The QBQ! multi-media training system provides:
The Participant with a 62-page, user-friendly participant guide, QBQ! The Question Behind the Question and Flipping the Switch hardcover books, two audio CDs (full DVD sound track), QBQ! pen, pad, and content pocket card.
The Facilitator with a 99-page facilitator guide that provides practical ideas for tailoring the content, the complete QBQ! instructional DVD, QBQ! The Question Behind the Question and Flipping the Switch hardcover books, two audio CDs (full DVD sound track), QBQ! pen, pad, and content pocket card, and a “Be Outstanding!” mouse pad.
What is the content of the QBQ! training system?
Session I: QBQ! A Tool for Leaders at All Levels
- Defining The Question Behind the Question
- Leadership is Everyone’s Responsibility
- The Myths of Accountability
- All Behavior is a Product of Our Thoughts
- How to Make Better Choices
- Eliminating Victim Thinking
- The Benefits of Personal Accountability
- The Power of Fundamentals
Session II: The High Road of Personal Accountability
- Constructing Better Questions—QBQs
- Defeating Procrastination
- The Costs of Finger-pointing
- How to Bust the Blame
- The Ultimate QBQ!
- The Cornerstone of Leadership
- The Foundation of Teamwork
- Action is a Good Thing
Session III: Personal Accountability in Action
- Identifying Incorrect Questions—IQs
- Adapting to Change
- Defeating Cynicism
- Owning Personal Development
- Eliminating Entitlement Thinking
- The True Definition of Customer Service
- Building Better Communication
- Achieving the Extra Edge
Session IV: Making Accountability a Core Value
- What Learning Really Means
- No Excuses Living
- A Picture of Ownership
- The Essence of Creativity
- The Power of Mentoring
- Belief: The Foundation of Success
- The Difference Between a Job and a Career
- What Integrity Is and How to Achieve It
For more information, please contact us at [email protected].