“Servant HR truly lives up to their name – they are servants in every aspect of the word.”
DiSC® Profile Overview
For 30+ years, the DiSC Profile has opened the door to understanding dynamics that influence communication and positive relationships. The foundation of success lies in understanding yourself, understanding others and realizing the impact of your behavior on people.
Already talked to us about DiSC? You can pay for your profile here.
DiSC focuses on four behavioral dimensions including:
S: Steadiness and
The DiSC Profile is used to:
- Understand your DiSC behavioral style and how it affects others
- Examine your reactions to other behavioral styles
- Maximize your strengths
- Develop and sustain a positive attitude about yourself and others
- Adapt your behavior to create positive outcomes
DiSC Personality Profile Benefits:
You will gain understanding about your personal behavior, the needs of others and how to use the DiSC Personal Profile to adapt and build positive relationships. With these skills people and organizations will:
- Improve communication
- Increase productivity
- Improve employee morale
- Minimize conflict and stress
- Increase management effectiveness
- Build on personal strengths
DiSC Personality Profile Objectives:
- Identify behavioral tendencies and preferences
- Recognize how your behavior affects others
- Discuss the value of individual differences
- Learn techniques to maximize your strengths and reduce conflict
Servant HR is an authorized Inscape Publishing distributor. The DiSC Classic Profile also commonly referred to as DiSC Personal Profile System is published by Inscape Publishing and sold through a network of distributors. While commonly referred to as the DiSC Test, DiSC is really considered an assessment profile and is not a test at all.
For more information, please contact us at [email protected].